We are often asked with questions concerning fill power of our products.
- Fill power indicates the insulation ability and quality of the filling.
- The better the down quality, the higher the fill power.
- It is the air captured between down that gives heat,
not the down itself. So, the larger the down and the
higher the down percentage, the warmer the quilt
becomes and the smaller amount of down you need
in the quilt.
- carefully washed and developed geese down give the highest fill power.
- good fillings are the most resilient as it contains most air and thereby offers the best insulation